ad

I need to relax after having 3 kids three years consecutively -- Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson

Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie, has announced that her family is so precious that she cannot neglect it for acting.
Mrs. Okojie informed Vanguard that after being delivered of babies for three sequential times within three years, she needed time to relax.
“We went to spend time together, three kids, three years, its fun; it’s awesome. In marriage, it’s necessary to have time to reminisce, plan and talk”, she said.
When asked why she is already working just a week after her arrival from the United States with her husband, she replied saying ; “It’s not about the money, as a person I combine my marriage, my kids, my work together. I’ve done that for the past five years. My kids are on holidays now, so it’s a better time for me to work before they get back to school; it’s actually a better timing. Like I always say, it’s not about the money but the passion I have for my work.”

RECENT POSTS

ad