ad

Chloë Grace Moretz is Taking the Time off, Quits All Her Film Projects


Chloë Grace Moretz has decided to take a break from films, at least for a little while, dropping out of her future projects, including the non-Disney live action version ofThe Little Mermaid.






Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter at the Deauville American Film Festival last week, Moretz explained her crazy work schedule finally gave her a “come to Jesus” moment and made her realize she was losing sight of why she became an actress.
She said that while she’s grateful for the fans watching her movies, “I pulled the plug on all my movies because I want to reassess who I am and find myself within my roles again. I’m realizing that I can slow down.”
The 19-year-old already has 55 film credits under her belt, so maybe a little time out is warranted.
The actress recently wrapped the crime drama November Criminals and thriller Brain on Fire, in which Moretz portrays Susannah Cahalan, an American journalist and author who documented her hospitalization with a rare auto-immune disease.
Speaking of taking a break, Moretz also recently split with boyfriend Brooklyn Beckham.
SEEE THE LITTLE MERMAID VIDEO TEASER BELOW


RECENT POSTS

ad