ad

Chrissy Teigen And Kim Kardashian Both Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Weddings


When you think of Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen's respective weddings with their husbands, Kanye West and John Legend, you probably think of the gorgeous gowns and the elaborate celebrations in Italy. However, Kim and Chrissy both recently revealed a detail we definitely missed from both of their weddings.
In a video on Kim's website, Chrissy tells all. "John and I got in the biggest fight at Kim and Kanye's wedding that you've ever seen in your whole life," Chrissy said. "You know when you think everything's about you? I was like, 'We ruined the wedding and everyone noticed,' and everyone's like, 'No, not really, nobody noticed.'" And the icing on the (wedding) cake? John sang Kim and Kanye's first-dance song. Chrissy shares, "I remember standing with your mom and being so mad at him and everyone's like, 'He's so amazing. Isn't he amazing?' and I was like, 'NO!'"






While Kim wasn't at Chrissy's wedding, she still managed to get into a huge fight with Kanye via text message. "I didn't go because [North] was just born, and I was so fat, and I was like, 'I have nothing to wear.' And so then he kept texting me being like, Babe, this is the most beautiful wedding,' 'Babe, this is so pretty, I really wish you were here at Lake Como.' And 'Stevie Wonder sang!' Literally, a play-by-play text. We got into the biggest fight—I was like, Just stop texting me, go enjoy the wedding, 'cause you're making me feel so bad, and I'm so fat!'"





RECENT POSTS

ad