ad

Kordell Stewart Humiliates Ex-Wife Porsha In A Recent Interview (VIDEO)



Former NFL quarterback and Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kordell Stewart stopped by Steve Harvey to spill the tea on his messy marriage to Porsha Williams and brush off rumors that have plagued his legacy for over 20 years.

During the interview in promotion of his soon to be released tell-all memoir, Truth: The Kordell Stewart Story, the former Pittsburgh Steeler attempts to clear up misconceptions about his sexuality.






“I wanted to wait until I had the opportunity to speak to you about this,” he tells Steve as he addresses a long-standing rumor that he had once been arrested for having lewd acts performed on him by a crossdresser in a park.

“First of all, when in the world have I gone to jail in Pittsburgh? Because there’s no record,” he contends.

“I don’t care if it’s 10, 20, 30 years. If it happened, it would be documented, let alone being with a transvestite. Now, each his own, Steve. Trust me when I tell you,” Kordell adds.

Things then get increasingly shady when the 44-year-old athlete details the demise of his highly publicized two-year marriage to RHOA cast member Porsha Williams.

The gloves come off when he discusses why he doesn't regret appearing on the Bravo reality series.


“No, I really don’t [regret it], Steve, because you know what I’ve seen of my ex as of lately, conducting herself, just imagine if we was together for five more years with two children. That wouldn’t have been good.”

Yikes!




Credit: Photo via Instagram

He goes on to challenge the public perception that he left his former wife with practically nothing to her name when he filed for divorce back in 2013.

“She came in with a tough situation and then she came out with the Atlanta Housewives show, with making five to six figures, something more than she’s ever had. So when people say ‘I ran her off, she left with nothing, she left with a lot.’”


Kordell says he is open to the idea of remarrying someday – and manages to get in a few more digs at his ex.

“And you have that someone that you say, you know what, ‘I want to be with you for the rest of my life’ – you know, breath stink and all, I want to just be with you forever.

"And that breath I was smelling was the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. But it got to the point where it started to get a little too stinky,” Kordell explains.


“I want a woman, Steve. I don’t want a child that’s trying to play the role of a woman. Someone that’s strong and can stand her own ground,” he adds.

Bloop! We can't wait till Porsha gets a load of this.

Kordell's Steve Harvey interview is set to air Wednesday, October 19. And don't forget to catch the Season 9 premiere of Real Housewives of Atlanta Sunday, November 6 at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.









RECENT POSTS

ad