ad

Coco Austin and Ice T Say Mourns Losing Their ‘First Baby’ Bulldog Spartacus


Coco Austin and Ice T said goodbye to their beloved dog Spartacus on Sunday, November 27, who died after complications from knee surgery.







The adorably bulldog was only 6 year old when he passed away over the holiday weekend, and his doting owners are devastated.
“My heart is hurting tremendously,” the model, 37, wrote on her Instagram page, alongside a photo of the pup. “Today Sparty died after knee surgery complications. He was my 1st baby with Ice. There'll never be another dog like him.”
Coco added: “I have been crying my brains out I'm shocked!”
Ice T, 58, announced the news on Twitter with a post too. “Terrible News: This morning I lost my Best Friend…Spartacus died from complication after surgery..He had cancer in his knee…So sad.”
The pooch played a huge role in their lives and even accompanied them to red carpet events and nightclubs. 
Since the birth of their baby girl, Chanel, who turns 1-year-old today, November 28, Spartacus also took on the role of “big brother.”
Coco and Ice T manage an Instagram account for Sparty and their other bulldog Maximus and they’ve flooded it with images of the dogs snuggling up to Chanel.

So it’s not surprising, that her social media page was updated with a heartfelt message, following the death, too.

“Lost my big brother,Spartacus, today after knee surgery,” the post read. “He was a cuddler and a lover.. I had a short time with him here on earth but worth every minute of it.”
Coco insists the dog’s Instagram page @spartandmax will stay live, “because Max won’t stop posting pics,” she added.









RECENT POSTS

ad