ad

LIVE IN BARCELONA: Justin Bieber Punched a Fan Because He Touched His Car Window


One Justin Bieber fan found out the hard way why one should never, ever invade the singer’s personal space. Included in the category of personal space is the inside of a car containing said Biebs. On Tuesday, Justin was being driven to a stadium in Barcelona for his latest Purpose show when a fan ran up to the vehicle and tried to touch the “Son of God.”






According to this video obtained by 
TMZ, things did not end well for the fan.


The Belieber punch comes just off the heels of Justin’s plea to his fans to stop screaming during his shows because it’s “just so obnoxious.” He later wrote (and deleted) a letter on Twitter: “There’s going to be times where I say the wrong thing, because I’m human. But I don't pretend to be perfect and I hope to God that, you know, I don't say the right thing all the time because if that was the case then I'd be a robot, and I'm just, I'm not a robot. There's times when I get upset… times when I get angry, there's times when I'm going to be frustrated. But I'm always going to be myself on this stage."
On this stage and in moving vehicles.


Justin is slated to perform in Madrid and Lisbon before the end of the week.









RECENT POSTS

ad