ad

17 Yr-Old Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Shannon,Daughter Of Mama June is pregnant

The reality TV star made her announcement during a video message that aired on WeTV's website.
 17 Yr-Old Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Shannon,Daughter Of Mama June  is pregnant


"Hey guys, guess what? I'm pregnant!" Pumpkin said. "I don't know what I'm having yet, but if I had to bet because of all the girls in our family, I'm probably having a girl."





© Christopher Peterson/Splash News Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson and Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Shannon take selfies in New York City on Feb. 22, 2017.

The soon-to-be teen mom opens up about the challenges she faces, but she also can't temper her excitement.

"I'm really excited to be a new mom, but there is some challenges that I'm going to have to face," she said, adding that she's nervous about the actual birth because, "My baby daddy's head is, like, the size of a freakin' watermelon."

Another thing she's not looking forward to is the full pregnancy experience, saying (in only the way that she can) that it's nine months of "horrific, hot" days.

"I really wish I could have this child right now," Pumpkin said in her message. "I hate being pregnant, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I mean, I wish you could just be pregnant for 30 days and then [give birth], you know what I'm saying?"

© @parisa / Splash News Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon, Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson, Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, Mama June Shannon attend the premiere of "Marriage Boot Camp" and "Ex-isled" on Nov. 20, 2015

This will be June's third grandchild. The mother of Anna "Chickadee" Cardwell, 22, Jessica "Chubbs" Shannon, 20, and Alana "Honey Boo" Thompson, 11, is the grandmother to Anna's daughters, Kaitlyn, 5, and Kylee, 20 months.

"I think Mama will be an all right grandma," Pumpkin said. "I mean, she can't really see, but she'll do good."














RECENT POSTS

ad