ad

Pink and Christina Aguilera Just ended their 16-year feud

Pink and Christina Aguilera have made amends, ending their 16-year feud. 
Pink told her nearly 30 million Twitter followers that everything is all good with her and her one-time enemy. The revelation came after someone critiqued MTV's decision to give Pink the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award at the MTV Video Music Awards. The Twitter user claimed Pink didn't have any "relevant" videos other than "Lady Marmalade," which featured X-tina, Lil Kim and Mya.

Pink responded, "Want to point out an awful new phenomenon of the last 10'years. We can no longer be happy for each other. I ❤️Xtina, we've made amends...."





Want to point out an awful new phenomenon of the last 10'years. We can no longer be happy for each other. I ❤️Xtina, we've made amends.... https://twitter.com/biconlc/status/897526380157693952 
She continued, "Music brings us all together. The best part of music is- there's room for everyone to win at the same time. Don't be what's wrong w/da world."
Music brings us all together. The best part of music is- there's room for everyone to win at the same time. Don't be what's wrong w/da world
"Let's be an example of inclusion and celebration. You don't have to like me at all, I'm ok with that. Just be a decent person," she wrote. 
Let's be an example of inclusion and celebration. You don't have to like me at all, I'm ok with that. Just be a decent person.
The two women had previously been at odds with each other after Pink alleged that Christina was difficult to work with and got preferential treatment while filming "Lady Marmalade." Pink further explained an issue during an interview for her Behind the Music special on VH1 in 2009. 
During the interview, Pink recalled being in a meeting about "Lady Marmalade" with Christina, Lil' Kim and Mya. Label executive Ron Fair was also there.
"Ron Fair walked in. He didn't say hi to any of us and said, 'What's the high part? What's the most singing part? Christina's going to take that part,'" she said. "And I stood up, and I said 'Hi. How are you? So nice of you to introduce yourself. I'm Pink. She will not be taking that part. I think that's what the f------ meeting's about.'"


© WENN.com Pink arrives at Absolute Radio studios in London on Aug. 16, 2017.
Pink later accused Christina of "stealing" her mentor Linda Perry.
Last year, it seems like all was on the up and up when Pink appeared on "The Voice" last year, where Christina was a coach.
"Her and I have had history and it hasn't always been wonderful, but finally, I think it just took us 15 years, and I feel like there was true love. It felt really good," Pink said. "I love when you're around to have a full-circle moment and that was a full-circle moment for me because - in all honesty - I'm a fan of hers."













RECENT POSTS

ad