ad

BELLA THORNE SAID SHE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD


The actress took to Instagram to share the heartbreaking message.

"I was sexually abused and physically growing up from the day I can remember till I was 14..," she captioned a photo of herself dressed in winter clothes. "When I finally had the courage to lock my door at night and sit by it. All damn night. Waiting for someone to take advantage of my life again. Over and over I waited for it to stop and finally it did."
"Some of us aren't as lucky to get out alive," she continued. "Please today stand up for every soul Mistreated. #timesup."
The actress has mentioned that she was abused before, but didn't detail the abuse.
In December, a Twitter user wrote about Bella, saying, "What did Disney do to this girl?! I think she was molested?" Bella saw the message, and replied, "Yeah I was. So it wasn't Disney."
The next day she cryptically tweeted, "The world can be a sick place sometimes."
















RECENT POSTS

ad