ad

'Goodnight world, I'm turning myself off': Heartbreaking final post of a pretty young mother who was found dead at her home (Photos)

Authorities in Wales will be investigating the strange circumstances surrounding the death of a young mother who was found dead just days after posting online: 'Goodnight world, I'm turning myself off'.

Mollie Horton, 22, from Milford Haven in Pembrokeshire, a county in the south west of Wales was found dead at her terraced home on Wednesday.

Before her death, the young mother who leaves behind her three-year-old daughter Lilli, is said to have posted a picture of herself online with a cartoon halo above her head, and wrote: 'Goodnight world, I'm turning myself off'.




Friends of Mollie, who was a horse rider have paid tribute to her online, with some saying they hoped she was now "at peace".
Zoe Howard wrote: "R.I.P Beautiful Mollie Horton. I hope you're at peace now baby girl."
According to reports, Police are not treating her death as suspicious.
A spokeswoman for Dyfed Powys Police said officers tried to contact Mollie after worried friends called in fear.
She said: 'Dyfed-Powys Police received a call reporting concerns for the welfare of a woman in Howarth Close, Milford Haven. 
'Sadly, a 22-year-old woman was found deceased,' she added.
She also revealed that the Police are not treating Mollie's death as suspicious.
Meanwhile, Pembrokeshire Coroner's office confirmed an inquest into her death is due to be opened and they are awaiting reports.
















RECENT POSTS

ad