ad

National Signing Day 2018: Watch the moment Four Star Wide Receiver, Jacob Copeland's mom walked out on him on live TV over his choice (Video)

There was mild drama on Wednesday as 4-star receiver Jacob Copeland who became a national favorite took one of the most daring decisions of his life during the 2018 National Signing Day.
The 6-foot, 190-pound football player who was at the ceremony with his family committed to Florida under his previous coach Jim McElwain, ahead of Alabama and Tennessee live on ESPN2
But his decision didn't go down well with his mother who was decked out in an Alabama shirt and a Tennessee beanie.
She angrily stood up, grabbed her purse and walked out as Copeland explained his choice live on television.
Speaking on the situation, Jacob said: “We had a lot of conversations back and forth about where I should go to school. God led me and my gut led me to where my heart desired. I can't go with my mind, I got to go with my heart."
Meanwhile, his mother later came back after he finished speaking and signed the Letter of Intent to embrace her son.
Watch the video below.
















RECENT POSTS

ad