ad

Stan Lee Reveals he is Battling With Pneumonia





Marvel living legend Stan Lee revealed in a video to TMZ on Wednesday that he is battling pneumonia.

A soft-voiced Lee, 95, explained he has been forced to cancel recent appearances due to his illness, "but it seems to be getting better.”



“I want you all to know I’m thinking of you, of course I always think of the fans, and I hope you’re all doing well, and I miss you all," Lee said. “I miss your enthusiasm, I miss all your notes, all your photos and emails … and I want you to know that I still love you all.”

The iconic comic creator told fans he hoped next time they spoke, he would be better. "Maybe I’ll have some of this pneumonia knocked down, and we can have some real fun over the internet. Until then, excelsior.”

Lee co-created some of the most famous superheros in the world and has had a cameo in every modern film based on one of his characters.


RECENT POSTS

ad