ad

Here's Lamar Odom's shocking Reaction To Tristan Thompson Cheating On Khloe




Although he was put in the doghouse on several occasions, Lamar Odom is speaking out against Tristan Thompson and revealed he wants to make sure his pregnant ex-wife, Khloé Kardashian, is doing alright.
According to PEOPLE, a source close to Odom, 38, said the former NBA star “feels terrible” for what Khloé is currently experiencing.
“Lamar feels terrible for Khloe. He wasn’t sure if he should reach out and see how she’s doing. He feels for her,” the source told PEOPLE.
After a month of dating, Kardashian and Odom wed on Sept. 27, 2009; however, their marriage fell to pieces after Odom was caught cheating and using drugs.
Kardashian filed for divorce in 2013.
In July 2017, Odom wrote an essay for The Players’ Tribune in which he detailed one of his “darkest” moments, which occurred when Khloé caught him using drugs with a stranger.
“I was in a motel room, getting high with this chick, and my wife (at the time) walked in. That probably was like rock bottom. First of all I was in a motel. A motel,” he wrote.
“I’m a millionaire. I’d made it out of Jamaica, Queens, and won two NBA titles. And I’m in a motel, with some random person, doing coke. But I just wanted to get high with this girl, and I had no other place to go. I couldn’t take her home. You know, I was being a scumbag,” he added.
While speaking with IPRESSTV in January, Odom was asked about Khloé being pregnant, and he said he’s “happy for her.”
“She took care of me, she’ll be a good mother. For real. She’s a great woman.”


RECENT POSTS

ad