ad

Gerard Butler, Lady Gaga and Many More Lose Their Homes To The Wildfires In California



Actor Gerard Butler shared a heartbreaking photo of himself standing in the middle of what’s left from of his home: “Returned to my house in Malibu after evacuating. Heartbreaking time across California. Inspired as ever by the courage, spirit and sacrifice of firefighters. Thank you @LAFD,” he wrote. “If you can, support these brave men and women at http://SupportLAFD.org.”





Khloe Kardashian evacuated her home on Friday with just her clothes on. The reality star tweeted: “I just left with the clothes on my back but I think I packed Trues entire bedroom and closet into my car obviously she’s all that matters to me.”
Camille Grammer, who is a former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star also shared that she has lost her home: “Sadly my house couldn’t be saved,” she wrote on Instagram, alongside an image of her house being engulfed by flames. The courageous firefighters were able to save my cars and personal items recovered from my home. I thanked the fire captain and his team of fireman for all of their hard work,” she wrote. “Sad we lost our home but grateful that my family is safe. Luckily we quickly evacuated our house yesterday after a patrol car drove up the street announcing mandatory evacuations. I’m grateful for my lovely neighbors and friends who kept me informed and for their help this evening,” she added. “Thank you all for caring.”
Kim instagrammed a photo with Khloé’s daughter True last night with the caption, “We are all safe and that’s all that matters.”
Scroll down to see more posts from celebrities forced to evacuate their homes as fires threaten Malibu, Calabasas:

RECENT POSTS

ad