ad

Ali Just Shoot a Major Bombshell on the "Pretty Little Liars" Season Finale



Pretty Little Liars show creator I. Marlene King promised today that the show's Season 7A finale would be "one of our craziest finales ever" — and one of the deadliest. (The hashtag is literally #PLLDeathTrap, so you know she's not messing around.) But the one bombshell no one saw coming? A pregnancy announcement.
"I'm pregnant," Ali revealed to Emily in an emotional scene, causing you to literally text OMGGGGGG to all the friends you normally watch PLL with.
"What?" said Emily, summing up exactly how you feel.
"There's two lines on the stick. I was waiting for one to disappear but it didn't. At first I thought I was just stressed. I've been late before but it was a false alarm," said Ali, who also told Emily that her ex-boyfriend Archer is the father. "Ohmigod I can't believe this is happening. I thought we were careful. It's not how I pictured starting a family."
Then Ali made out with Emily, because this is Pretty Little Liars and when they promise crazy, they do the damn thing.
R


RECENT POSTS

ad