ad

Amanda Bynes Re-Activated Her Twitter Account, Tweeted She's "Loving" Fashion School




Fashion learner Amanda Bynes reappeared on the social media on Wednesday to give an update about her progress at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM) located in Los Angeles. Amanda Bynes, who Applied for the program last October, tweeted, "Hi everybody! I haven't tweeted in a long time, and I want to say hi! I've been really busy at FIDM, and I just finished my midterms." She also said she's "really loving school, and I feel that I am learning a lot. I enjoy all of my classes, and my teachers are excellent." Amanda also explained her absence from Twitter:
Hi everybody! I haven't tweeted in a long time and I want to say hi! I've been really busy at FIDM, and I just finished my midterms.
I am really loving school and I feel that I am learning a lot. I enjoy all of my classes and my teachers are excellent.

I'm really appreciative of all that FIDM is giving me. I've been in school learning about the fashion business so I don't have time to tweet


Before signing off for the night, she told her 3.4 million followers that @AmandaBynes is the "only communication media" she's using right now.
No other Twitter accounts or websites are mine! I only have this one.

This is me! The verified, real, authentic and actual Amanda Bynes. Accept no substitutes!
Amanda's return to Twitter comes six months after she posted a photo of her new haircut, a lob.
Around the time of her reenrollment at FIDM last fall, designer Michael Costello told Page Six he had high hopes for the actress-turned-student. "She knows what she's doing when she's sketching. It's nice that she has a true passion for it, and it's not like a hobby," he said at the time. "I think her strong point is when she's designing for someone like herself — a girl on the go. She's always either going to castings or a cocktail party or a gala or a fundraiser. She likes to design for the jet-setter and the everyday girl too."



A photo posted by Michael Costello (@michaelcostello) on

RECENT POSTS

ad