ad

Farrah Abraham: Dating Black Men Is “Kind of a Kardashian Thing”


What’s that sound you hear? Oh, yeah, it’s the sound of the Farrah Abraham Controversial Comments Train pulling into the station once more.
The Teen Mom OG star has now dubbed dating African American men as “more of a Kardashian” pastime than anything else.
The 25-year-old’s eyebrow-raising declaration came up during a very confusing chat about her own sexual preferences.
“Would you ever bang a lot of brothers?” Allegedly podcast co-host Matt Cole Weiss asked the MTV star.
Farrah had no idea what he meant, responding, “Brothers? What does that mean? Brothers? I have no brothers.”
The Internet star clarified, saying, “No, no, no. A lot of black guys. Are you into black guys or not? I just ask everybody.”






“I’m really not into black guys. I think that’s more of a Kardashian thing,” Sophia’s mom said. “God bless them. I think there’s a lot of attractive black men.”
Although the adult film star’s comments put her in a not-so-great light, it seems she was trying to shade the Kardashian family again.
“I’ve been beating out Kim [Kardashian] on a lot of things,” the human lightning rod said this past March during another podcast chat. “I think I’m doing very well, if not better.”
Farrah should probably back off of Kimmy soon — Taylor Swift still hasn’t recovered from her thorough dragging.

RECENT POSTS

ad