ad

Love and Hip Hop Hollywood’s Star Moniece Slaughter is on to Something New


Go Moniece!
After finally kicking on and off bae Rich Dollaz to the curb, it looks like Love & Hip Hop Hollywood star Moniece Slaughter is on to something new.
Over the past few weeks, the “Riches” singer has been sharing pics of a new lady love on Instagram and gushing about her newfound happiness.

She also clears up questions about her sexuality.
The mystery woman, who simply goes by “AD” on social media, also expressed her feelings for MoMo on her IG account, referring to Mo as her “queen.”






In addition to sharing selfies, the pair also revealed they have cute nicknames for each other, including “Squish.”
Moniece-New-Bae-Instagram

Last week, the L&HHH starlet opened up about the new relationship on VH1 Live, explaining that she “switched teams” after a messy breakup. She also shared that the same-sex relationship isn’t her first and revealed her ex-girlfriend actually introduced her to her current girlfriend.
Speaking on her former beau Richie D., Moniece explains, “Recently I tried to mend fences and I thought that we could be friends, seeing as how I haven’t seen him in a year. And he was asking to see my box on FaceTime, and s–t like that, and wanting to see my new titties, and things like that. I heard he has a girlfriend, I’m in a relationship, I adore my girlfriend, and she does it better than he ever did, so.”
Bloop!
Will Moniece flaunt her new lady love on this season of L&HHH? We can’t wait to find out!
Love & Hip Hop Hollywood airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on VH1.

RECENT POSTS

ad