ad

Video Showing Courtney Stodden Cuddles “Reborn” Baby After Miscarriage


Courtney Stodden just found a peculiar way to mourn her unborn child last month.
The grieving mother has gotten a “reborn” baby, a lifelike doll that looks almost exactly like a live infant.
“Just received my reborn baby today! Exciting,” the 21-year-old wrote on Instagram.
“I know it may seem a little strange but my therapist suggested that having him may help me cope with my loss.”
In Courtney’s “unboxing” video of her doll, she shouts, “I’m so nervous. It’s fragile, I don’t want to hurt him. I’m excited... Just tear it open!”





The newly-bald reality star looks frantic as she rips into the package with scissors while wearing a bralette and pink wig. Her husband Doug Hutchison, 56, is nowhere to be found.
The Mother/Daughter Experiment alum then introduces her doll-slash-child, while holding him to her chest.
It’s clear Courtney plans to treat the therapy baby as closely to a real infant as possible, saying, “He’s so pretty. He's so beautiful,” and urging her dog to “look at your brother!”
Since getting the reborn baby, the former pageant girl has shared a birth certificate for her “son” and his first photoshoot.
The doll has also posed for a photo with Cupcake the dog with the caption, “The babies.”
After battling depression and losing a pregnancy, we hope this form of therapy works for Courtney.

RECENT POSTS

ad