ad

Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian Have Reportly Broken Up



UPDATE (9/27/2016 15:01 p.m. ET):
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna have reportedly called it quits.
According to TMZKylie Jenner planned a baby shower without the 28-year-old because the couple hasn't spoken in months.





Chyna also supposedly knew about the separate showers and agreed it was for the best, but their brother took it as a slap in the face. 
Original story (9/27/2016 11:02 a.m. ET)
Rob Kardashian is throwing shade at his own sister!
The Rob & Chyna star blasted Kylie Jenner’s phone number on Twitter after she failed to invite his fiancee Blac Chyna to her own baby shower.
“Didn't invite the Mother of my child to a baby shower you all were trying to throw for me ? You all must have lost your damn minds” he tweeted on September 26.
Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 10.54.54 AM
Credit: Twitter    
Along with the digits themselves, the reality star made it clear this wasn't part of a hacking scandal. "I ain't hacked either this is rob dog lol” he confirmed.

The Lip Kit mogul hasn't taken to Twitter to respond yet, and the number her brother tweeted is now said to be unavailable.
Rob's relationship with Chyna had been met with animosity by his family since the beginning because she has a three-year-old son, King Cairo, with Kylie's boyfriend Tyga.
Rob & Chyna – Season 1
Credit: Tommy Garcia/E! Entertainment    
And though the beef seemed to have cooled down in recent months, the 29-year-old has admitted he was reluctant to discuss his newfound happiness with the rest of his family when he fell for Chyna because of the awkward circumstances.
"I couldn't really feel comfortable about talking to any of my family members obviously about the situation,” he told On Air with Ryan Seacrest. “It was very, very complicated.”
“But my happiness outweighed everything honestly at that point in my life."
Before finding love with Chyna, Rob had retreated from the spotlight as he battled depression and weight gain and believes his future wife has saved him.
rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-interview
Credit: People video still    
"Sometimes your family can't get you out of the worst place that I was in. I needed an outsider to help me. I couldn't do it all myself,” he explained.
“Chyna helped me through my rough time. I was uncomfortable in my skin, just trying to get over that uncomfortable feeling.  She really helped me get past that [feeling of] being judged."
Hopefully, Chyna will be there to help him reconcile with his sister, too.
Rob & Chyna airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on E!






RECENT POSTS

ad