ad

Kanye West Just Did The Unthinkable To Taylor Swift in Her Hometown



Despite what Kanye West and Kim Kardashian may say, the bad blood with Taylor Swift keeps flowing.






Yeezy's Saint Pablo tour stopped by Nashville, Tennessee, Swift's hometown, on Sep. 24 and he played "Famous" not one, but three times. That is, of course, the song that contains the infamous lyrics, "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex/Why? I made that b*tch famous/
I made that b*tch famous."
West paused the song during one of the performances to address the controversy surrounding the lyrics. 
"So many people told me, 'You've got to take that line out of the song. You got to play it safe, but this is what rap music is,'" Kanye told the crowd. "This is what art is. Saying how you feel. And this song is how I feel."
They responded by chanting, "Fuck Taylor Swift!"
T Swift is currently in New York working on her album, exiting gyms without a trace of sweat and hanging out with models, and so the ebb and flow of the universe carries on. 






RECENT POSTS

ad