ad

See Photo of Ruby Rose's Color Chart Tattoo on Her Back


Ruby Rose is no stranger to body tattoos (she’s got like 60 of them), but she may have outdone herself with her latest addition – a huge Pantone color chart.





The Orange Is the New Black actress posted an Instapic, with the caption, “Guys Home Depot is trying to save paper. So now you can order me and I will stand facing your wall until you pick the color you like. I’ll even stand facing the wall as you have breakfast and as you’re watching tv at night so you can see the colors at different times. Offer limited. Conditions apply. *this is a completely false ad.”

Rose explained why she loves them tats. “It’s the same way I like to explore with clothing and makeup. [Getting tattoos] was my self-expression growing up,” she told New York magazine in May (via UsWeekly). “My mum let me get [my first one at 16] — I was in a period when I was trying to find my own way and she wanted me to feel like I owned my body again. She said, ‘You need to own yourself and who you are and what you are. If this is going to help you know that your skin belongs to you and you’re in control, let’s do it.'”
She added, “I see tattoos as a journal, a way of keeping control of my life. I can look at my arms, legs, and stomach and have memories that trigger me every time. I can have hope.”
Rose recently split with girlfriend Harley Gusman.

RECENT POSTS

ad