ad

Danielle Staub Should Come on ‘RHONJ’ Said Teresa Giudice (photos)



On October 19, 2016, the world stood still.

That was the day the impossible happened: Teresa Giudice and Danielle Staub reunited for the first time in six years, and seemingly put their table-flipping drama behind them!

And in a yoga class, no less. If you’re wondering whether this ceasefire between the former archenemies means Danielle’s Real Housewives of New Jersey return is imminent, you might be right.

“I've never had a problem with her, I would love for her to come back," Teresa told E! News after the meeting. “My thing is, I said what I had to say and that was it. It never went beyond that.”

We couldn’t agree more on a Danielle comeback. Let us remind you how much quality TV the Jersey gal brought to the first three seasons of the Bravo show.









RECENT POSTS

ad