ad

Donald Trump Post New Video Apologizing For 2005 Video ‘These Words Don’t Reflect Who I Am’:


Republican Presidential Nominee. Donald Trump has released a new video exonerating himself regarding his comment he made about women in a 2005 video that recently resurfaced.

 He said in the new video he posted on Twitter that the comment he made more than 10 years ago does not really reflects who he is. He apologise in the video to everyone he has offended.

I’ve never said that I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not,”  Trump said facing the camera.

Donald Trump continued and said “Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am,” he continues. “I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize.”

 Watch the video below to see if Trump truly feel sorry:







Donald




RECENT POSTS

ad