ad

Nancy O'Dell responds to Donald Trump's Vulgar 2005 Comments: 'Everyone Deserves Respect'


Nancy O'Dell published a statement on Saturday, 8th of October, as a rejoinder to the vulgar remarks Donald Trump made about her, and women worldwide, in a recently surfaced video from 2005.





"Politics aside, I’m saddened that these comments still exist in our society at all," the Entertainment Tonight coanchor stated. "When I heard the comments yesterday, it was disappointing to hear such objectification of women. The conversation needs to change because no female, no person, should be the subject of such crass comments, whether or not cameras are rolling. Everyone deserves to be respected no matter the setting or gender. As a woman who has worked very hard to establish her career, and as a mom, I feel I must speak out with the hope that as a society we will always strive to be better."
Ipresstv earlier reported that the Donald Trump was massively reprimanded on Friday, October 7 when the leaked video revealed him making provocative remarks about women while conversing with O'Dell's former Access Hollywood co-host Billy Bush. In the video, Trump explains how he missed seducing O'Dell, now 50, acknowledging, "I did try and f--k her. She was married. ... I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. ... Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."
70-YR-OLD Donald Trump regretted making those comments and apologized in a video posted on his Twitter account on Friday, saying that "anyone who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am." 44-yr-old Billy Bush, also apologized in a statement made public later, saying, "Obviously I'm embarrassed and ashamed. It's no excuse, but this happened 11 years ago — I was younger, less mature and acted foolishly in playing along. I'm very sorry."




RECENT POSTS

ad