ad

Star Phil Robertson of ‘Duck Dynasty’ Stands By Donald Trump: Blast Christian Leaders Condemning Trump


Everyone just relax. Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson said in a recent interview that critics of Donald Trump “need to lighten up.”


The reality star of 70-year-old sat down with WABC radio host Rita Cosby on Friday, 7th of  October, and announced that he had lately had a conversation with the Republican presidential candidate himself and that the duo spoke about faith. 
“Before I went in there [to meet with Trump], I drew the gospel out in symbols - an arrow coming down out of heaven, year one, God becoming flesh, Jesus, dying on a cross, and when I got to that little part, I told Donald, I said 'Donald, you don't want to miss this.’ I said, 'Jesus died for you.’ I said, 'You do have sins,’” the devout Christian told Cosby. “He said, 'Yeah.' So he didn't hesitate, and I thought, 'Well, the man admits he's a sinner, that's a start.’”
Robertson during the discussion also spoke about the 100 Christian leaders and others who lately signed a petition condemning Trump and requesting others not to vote for the real estate billionaire.
“I would say they need to lighten up, start going out and preaching the gospel to different people, including Donald Trump, and give him some time to think about spiritual matters, and work with him, and not condemn anybody,” he said of the message he’d like to convey to the evangelical leaders, adding that “the litmus test they’re using is not a correct one.”










RECENT POSTS

ad