ad

Sienna Miller Joins The List Of Celebs Threatening To Leave The U.S. If Trump Wins



Sienna Miller is the latest celebrity to hint at a possible exit from the United States if Donald Trump becomes president.
The British "American Sniper" star told Variety she viewed Trump's candidacy as a joke at first, but has now become "horrified" at the possibility of a President Trump.
"I don't know if I can stay if it goes the wrong way, so I'm really hoping that Hillary comes through," Miller said at the premiere of "The Lost City of Z" in New York City, where she resides.
Miller added she's never been in the U.S. for an election and has "never felt as invested" as she does now in the result. 
Miller joined a long list of celebrities who have spoken about moving to Canada in the event that Trump is victorious.  

"I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will," actress Lena Dunham said in April. 
That prompted Trump to slam her on Twitter as a "B actor" and embrace the possible of exodus of Hollywood liberals. 
"I love it. Now I have to get elected because I'll be doing a great service to our country," he said.
Actress and "The View" co-host Raven-SymonĂ© declared that she would move with her whole family if any Republican became president. 
Pop star Miley Cyrus did the same, calling Trump a "[expletive] nightmare" and saying, "I am moving if this is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!"
All in all, the number of celebrities who have spoken about moving is now into double-digits.








RECENT POSTS

ad