ad

CRAZY THINGS PREGNANCY DO TO WOMEN: Pregnant Amanda Seyfried: ‘I Swear to God I Can Smell Electricity’


Just this week, we discovered that Amanda Seyfried is pregnant with her first child with fiancé Thomas Sadoski. And now that the cat is out of the bag, the stunning actress is opening up about how pregnancy has changed her body (besides the obvious), namely her sense of smell.





The only thing that I can’t tolerate is body odor,” she told People at the launch for Givenchy Live Irrésistible Délicieuse perfume in New York on Wednesday (Nov. 30, 2016). “Normally body odor is ‘Uh, it’s alright,’ But I cannot tolerate it anymore. If someone has it, I have to leave. I have a hard time with it.”

But it’s not just B.O. that Seyfried is suddenly noticing now that she’s got a bun in the oven: “I can smell electricity. I swear to God I can smell the TV,” she added.Like many pregnant women, her diet has also taken a swift turn into surprising territory, which for the 30-year-old actress includes rediscovering her sweet tooth.

“I have a separate stomach for sweets,” she joked. “It’s pregnancy, too, I blame it on that. I didn’t think it was going to come back this harsh, but it did.”









RECENT POSTS

ad