ad

What Made Jane Fonda To Forget Her Lines While Working With Robert Redford?


She may be a two-time Oscar winner, a political activist and an author, but Jane Fonda is also human. She reminded Ellen DeGeneres of that fact when she stopped by "Ellen" this week to discuss her new film, "Our Souls at Night," her fourth major motion picture opposite Robert Redford. "The only problem with working with Bob is I kind of look into his eyes and I kind of fall into his eyes and forget my dialogue," the 79-year-old actress said of her 80-year-old leading man (via ET). 







Jane and Robert also played lovers in "The Chase" (1966), "Barefoot in the Park" (1967) and "The Electric Horseman" (1979). "I realize that I've grown up because in the three previous movies, I was always in love with him," she noted. "I fell in love with him every time. So, if a day went by and he wouldn't speak to me, I always took it personally. Now, when he doesn't talk to me, I'm just like, 'Hey Bob, come on.'"







RECENT POSTS

ad