ad

The Duchess, Kate Middleton Is The Epitome Of Fashion During The Paris Tour


Kate Middleton wowed the 150 guests, at a glittering gala dinner at the British ambassador’s residence in Paris. She was the epitome of style tonight in an ice blue floor-length Jenny Packham gown.



William delivered a message from his grandmother, the Queen in a short speech before dinner: “You will all know the depth of affection that Her Majesty The Queen, my grandmother, holds for France and the French people,” he said. “Her Majesty has asked me to repeat a message that she has conveyed before on her visits here:





“To all of you gathered for this special dinner, on the occasion of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s first official visit to Paris, I send my warmest good wishes. It is nearly 70 years since Prince Philip and I first visited France together – not long after we were married – and I retain the fondest of memories of my five State Visits over the years, as well as an enduring affection for this beautiful country and its people. Although much has changed since my first visit, the ties between our nations have stood the test of time and will, I am sure, continue to prosper. I hope you have a most enjoyable and memorable evening.”



He raised a laugh from his audience when he told them: “VoilĂ , j’ai fait mon devoir (There, I’ve done my duty) and now I wish you all a very pleasant evening.”

Earlier today when the royals arrived in Paris the duchess wore a black calf-length Alexander McQueen dress that was sleeveless and belted; she paired it with strappy black heels and accessorized with an oversize necklace.














RECENT POSTS

ad