ad

7-Yr-Old Girl Got a big Surprise at School when her Dad Returns From Deployment to visit her

There wasn't a dry eye in the house a few days ago when a military dad returned from deployment to surprise his seven-year-old daughter. 
At an assembly on Tuesday at Okte Elementary School in Clifton Park, New York, young Natalie Plamondon's mother showed up to be a special guest reader. 
She joined her to read the children's book "Hero Dad" to her classmates. 




"My dad is an American soldier. My dad is my superhero," Natalie read aloud.
When the story was over, her dad - Lt. Col. Jean-Paul Plamondon - walked in and Natalie ran all the way across the room to give him a hug. 
Plamondon was deployed to Kuwait and had not seen his family in nearly a year. His wife, Valerie, worked with the school to make the extra special homecoming a reality. 
"I thought it was gonna be January 31st. I thought he was somebody else but then when I realized it was daddy, I just wanted to run and hug him," Natalie told Ainsley Earhardt. 















RECENT POSTS

ad