ad

SNL’s Leslie Jones Said She Just Realizes She’ll Be Single & Desperate Forever: “Men Don’t Notice Me, I May Die Alone”

: Comedian Leslie Jones is known for her GREAT sense of humor. But yesterday, she showed that she could be melancholy at times too.
Via her Twitter, Leslie posted a pre-workout selfie of her in her gym clothes along with the following caption:
“Ok back to cardio. But confession I feel like I’m doing it for nothing. I know it not I’m healthy and look good, but I really feel like “what’s it all for” if the people you want to notice don’t. I just feel like I might die alone. Sorry that’s pretty heavy today!!”
Romance aside, Leslie is at the peak of her career. She enjoyed a leading role in the female-led Ghostbusters reboot; she hosted last years BET Awards, and it has just been announced that the former Saturday Night Live comic will be officially joining the NBC team’s coverage of the XXIII Olympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
But it’s cuffing season, and it seems that all Leslie wants is a man to come home to.
The tweet provoked an outpouring of support from Leslie’s fans – here are just a few of the replies:
“Leslie. I’m a minister + I can tell you that everyone dies alone. Be healthy for you. Don’t give so much power to men or objects of desire. Be your own romance. Get your own power back. I’m rooting for you.”
“I spent years working out. In my middle-t0-late 40s, I became catastrophically ill. Part of the reason I came through it as well as I have is that I was in such good shape. Never discount what you’re doing, dear. It could just save your life down the road. You have friends. 💖😊
“Leslie, being healthy (mentally and physically) is the best way to attract the person who has the same energy as you. You bring joy to this world, so keep doing the things that make you happy! We are all allowed a day to be sober or feel down, tomorrow is a new day. 💙
Since hitting the spotlight, Leslie has not been romantically linked with anyone, but all things take time.
We wish Leslie Jones a fruitful cuffing season!















RECENT POSTS

ad