ad

Kim Kardashian Admits That She Doesn’t Like Her Butt Anymore


“Kim, when you sit down your butt looks so huge,” Kourtney told her sister. To which Kris said that the comment isn’t “very nice.” “She likes having a big butt, I’m not saying anything offensive,” Kourtney responds. “I cry about it on the daily,” Kim responded.





We find her comment to contradict almost everything she has done for the last few years. Just this summer, Kim has shared tons of photos of her wearing a butt-baring thong bikinis, and even more recently she took part in one of her husband’s fashion campaigns. In the shoot she is lying on a bed wearing a thong and Yeezy sneakers.
No to mention the iconic shoot for Paper magazine which literally broke the Internet a few years back, where she is pouring champagne into a glass that was resting on her butt. She shared the post on Twitter, capturing it “And they say I didn’t have a talent … try balancing a champagne glass on your ass LOL.”
Back in 2015 Kim told ELLE magazine that her curves are the source of her confidence: “I’m an Armenian girl, I have shape, and it turned out people liked that. That makes me feel good about myself and about other women for being so supportive. I am a confident woman, but I didn’t just arrive confident – it has built over the years and that is a big part of who I am now,” she added.
“My butt was huge. I would walk backwards so he couldn’t see. And I would be so insecure about changing in a fitting like, ‘Babe, you can’t look at me,” she has shared on hiding from husband.
“I love curves, but I don’t love my butt and my hips being so big. I totally have insecurities, ” said Kim on the insecurities she felt after being pregnant.
The reality star also announced yesterday her newest cherry blossom-themed makeup collection. She shared a completely nude photo of herself sitting on a bed covered with Cherry Blossoms. The shoot was done by Greg Swales and the star’s private areas are barely covered by pretty pink petals as she kneels on a pile of the flowers.

RECENT POSTS

ad