ad

MY Experience For Foolishly Loving A Female University Classmate


You are studying at the university and always surrounded by classmates both females and males. Some guys tend to fall in love with their female colleagues and some guys do not like it because it is falling hands (demeaning) and vice versa. Although what I am about to reveal here is that girl who gets close to me just because he wants me to pay her transport fare to and fro school, buy her lunch almost every day, do her assignment for her, and sit close to me during exams but she never wants me to date her proper(when I mean proper, you know there are benefits attached to a proper dating thing).  Now this girl name is call Maria Okonkwo Blessing (not her real name) was a pretty girl, am not denying that. She has got all nice things a vibrant young guy like me desires in a common female university undergraduate. But then she was those forming type (feeling too much of herself). 

She was sweet to beyond yet not friendly. In our second semester of our first year in school, she started to draw close to me and I was wondering if she liked me already. Our first encounter was during an impromptu test and she happens to sit behind me in class. When the text began she was all over me to allow her to write from what I was writing. Based on her beauty, I could not resist her request. After the test that same day, she met at a photo stand. There she was all over me trying to impress me and I could not resist her so I started to flow with her normally as a friend. From that moment I thought I have gotten a nice friend who I will soon turn to be my babe (girlfriend). 

As times grows , Maria started demanding for favors like I should help her do her assignment, write her test when she is not around, her term papers and she also started demanding for lunch. Because of her, I don't find sitting and chatting with my guys funny as they will keep pestering me to know what I actually have with Maria. But I tried as much as possible to hide my f**k up from my pals. Some even ask if I have had s*x with her but I prefer dodging that question. As I was doing all of these for Maria, I summoned the courage to talk to Maria about for feelings for her one evening after class.

She replied that she is not ready for any relationship now and that she want to remain focus on education for now. She made me believe she was a good girl who came to school to study and to get good grades and not for boyfriends girlfriends stuff. As a result of Maria closeness, I have missed many opportunities of dating good girls. But the day things took a new turn was when a friend of mine from another Faculty took me out to a club in Port Harcourt city. In that club my friend was beckoning to a girl but when I turned to see the girl My friend was beckoning to, behold it was Maria. 
I was transfixed for a moment as I managed to hide my face in a glass of wine because I do not want Maria to see me. Although Maria did not come to my friend bit she went to sit the lap of another guy which I don't know if that guy was her boyfriend or not.   After that incident, I manage to invite Maria to my apartment one evening after class. My intention was to get her to bed and do the shit with her. I made this decision because Maria has been pretending and lying to me all these while enjoying herself and I have been suffering doing her school works.

That evening we talked at length and I purposely made her to stayed over the night at my place. I asked her why can not we date and she kept giving those usual flimsy excuses. But I then asked her what if just f**k each other as good friends and she would not take that either. We fought like cat and dog all through the night . when it was dawn, I told her to stop communicating with henceforth because I can not keep being her boy-boy(slave boy) and she started shedding tears just to win my sympathy but I have made up my mind not to get close to her anymore. I wish i could even hurt her but i won't do that. The one question i am asking readers of my story is; Did I do anything wrong? 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE: For those who are thinking every girl appreciate your effort, I think you read the above testimony and now you will have a change of heart. If you have experienced a similar ordeal, you can send us a mail @ contact@ipresstv.com or leave a comment for us.Better still, You can use our contact form instead. thanks for visiting today. Come again for more true life relationship vibes. 

RECENT POSTS

ad