ad

Congrats To Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian For This Thing Happening To Them (VIDEO)


After months of speculation, we finally know whether Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are expecting a Kardashian heir or heiress.
On the series premiere of Rob and Chyna, the couple confirm their baby is a girl.





We guess the rumors were right!
The big news must have been a shock for Rob, who revealed he was hoping for a boy.
The sole Kardashian son spilled on his dream during a guys’ day with pseudo brother-in-law Scott Disick.
Scott asked the 29-year-old if he knew his baby’s sex yet, which he denied.
“[But I want] a boy,” the dad-to-be confirmed. “You gotta carry on your name.”
Lord Disick noted the irony of needing a baby to carry on a name that has 12 seasons of television, endless product lines, and even more news headlines dedicated to it.
“[It’s] my name,” Rob countered with a smile. “I don’t care.”
In a talking head interview he explained, “I want to have the same relationship that I had with my father with my son. So that’s what I’m praying for.”
Although Rob isn’t getting exactly what he hoped for, we bet his real-life daughter is better than any dream — plus, Princess Kardashian can always get a little brother.
Congrats, you two!
Rob And Chyna airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on E!.

RECENT POSTS

ad