ad

Miley Cyrus STill Loves Liam Hemsworth and She Reveals Her Sexuality To Be Pansexual


A source says that Miley Cyrus’s domestic passions have been awakened now that she and Liam Hemsworth are back together.





“Miley really loves nesting with Liam. She’s loving just being at home with him,” the source close to the couple tells E! News.

“She cooks a lot,” they add. “She loves trying out new recipes all the time.”

You don’t say?

Cyrus was spotted trying to take selfies with Hemsworth in their car on Thursday (Oct. 13, 2016) while driving around Los Angeles. He would not oblige because responsible drivers have exactly zero chill (and great reputations with the law!). The couple called off their engagement in 2013, then put the plans back in motion in January after rekindling their romance.


Cyrus addressed her sexuality in a recent interview with Variety, revealing that her first relationship was with a female and that she identifies as pansexual. “I never related to loving being a girl. And then, being a boy didn’t sound fun to me. I think the LGBTQ alphabet could continue forever. But there’s a ‘P’ that should happen, for ‘pansexual,’” she said. “Once I understood my gender more, which was unassigned, then I understood my sexuality more. I was like, ‘Oh — that’s why I don’t feel straight and I don’t feel gay. It’s because I’m not.’”




RECENT POSTS

ad