ad

PARIS HILTON: I HAVE NEVER GONE UNDER THE KNIFE AND I'M PROUD OF IT"



Paris ain't plastic! Paris Hilton is certainly a beautiful woman, but one of the things she's most proud of is that she never had a doctor assist her in looking the way she does.






"Yes, I'm very proud that I am all natural and have never had anything done," she told Galore magazine. "I am very happy with myself. But I don't judge others. People should do whatever makes them feel happy. It's just not something I've ever wanted to do."



Something she did try, but no longer wants to do is reality TV. The heiress-turned-DJ starred on "The Simple Life" from 2003 until 2007 with Nicole Richie, but she's all but ended that chapter in her life.

"It's not a priority in my life right now. I get calls every day to do different reality shows, but I am very focused on my business and brand," she told the mag. "However, if I really loved the concept, it is something I would think about."

Having been in the public spotlight for the majority of her adult life, she said she's become quite good at making good choices, in business and in friendships.

"Over the years I have definitely figured out all the signs of a hungry tiger," she said of people trying to use her as a stepping stone into limelight. "I can mostly tell when there are paparazzi and I can see the way a person like that reacts. Also, being in this business for so long it's pretty obvious what people's intentions are."

She's also well-versed in not getting worked up over false rumors about her, but some of them even she laughs at.


"There have been so many weird lies written about me," she said, "but one of the weirdest was when they wrote that I dated Michael Jackson."


Yeah, that would indeed be weird.









RECENT POSTS

ad