ad

STAR NATALIE NUNN OF 'BAD GIRLS CLUB' IS PREGNANT AGAIN, ONE YEAR AFTER MISCARRIAGE


Former "Bad Girls Club" star Natalie Nunn announced that she is pregnant on Tuesday, Nov. 22, a momentous reveal that occurred one year after she and her husband Jacob Payne suffered a miscarriage.
 


In a video posted to Instagram, Natalie can be seen popping a giant black balloon to reveal several small pink balloons, indicating they are having a girl.








style="background-color: #ededed; box-sizing: inherit; color: #333333; font-family: Helvetica, arial; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: -0.36px; margin-bottom: 18px; padding: 0px;">




"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1 SAMUEL 1:27 I PRAYED AND PRAYED AND PRAYED 🙌," she said. "I have always dreamed of this child I have never felt so THANKFUL AND BLESSED! GOD IS GOOD! #babypayne 20 weeks!"

She and her husband hug after seeing the pink balloons.

Natalie also shared an image of her from her previous pregnancy that shows her husband kissing her belly.


"The first loss I didn't understand. But God told me he had a plan. Jacob held me and told me we would get through it. Now we're having a baby girl. 👨👩👧 #20weeks," she said, adding, "#blessed I LOVE YOU @mrjacobpayne PAYNE FAMILY GROWING BABY GIRL ON THE WAY!"


In an interview with In Touch, Natalie said she's gained five pounds.

"I feel amazing and sexy. I love my belly," she said.

In 2015, she confirmed to oxygen.com that she had a miscarriage.

"There were some complications with my first pregnancy," she said at the time. "I know a lot of fans were wondering about it, but I haven't spoken about things because it's been extremely hard. Hard times are best to share with family and loved ones when it's new! I just want to respect my husband, and make sure that all the sad stuff that we went through is understood."









RECENT POSTS

ad