ad

TAYLOR SWIFT DROPS A NEW SINGLE THAT'S MAKING TWITTER GO CRAZY

Tonight, Taylor Swift released her first single since the 1989 album nearly three years ago. The track, titled "Look What You Made Me Do," teased a new era of Swift's sound—and the internet unsurprisingly had a lot of feelings about it. From the good to the mostly bad to the downright ugly, here are the funniest reactions to Swift's new single (and mostly its standout line, "the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now"). 
TAYLOR SWIFT DROPS A NEW SINGLE THAT'S MAKING TWITTER GO CRAZY








“The old Taylor is dead!” I screamed, pledging to mother I’d NEVER clean my room again

Taylor Swift used to serve us Livejournal entries and now she's giving us vaguely angry AIM away messages.

Taylor Swift is me when I'm on the drive home from an argument and I finally think of a comeback









"I'm sorry the old Steve can't come to the phone right now. Because he's dead!"

tbh "the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now" doesn't have quite the same lyricism as "it's Britney, bitch"





I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now

why? oh! because she's....

d o g

tonight we all need to band together and play "despacito" on loop. sometimes you have to be the change you wish to see in the world

1989 is one of my favorite pop albums and this song is just........not good at all


I get that Taylor needs to change it up, but girl what are you doing?!  pic.twitter.com/AGrKrl2oDB

taylor swifts new song sound like that one song that plays at the halloween party where Regina George makes out with Aaron Samuels













RECENT POSTS

ad